No interviews this week, just music! We’ll be returning next episode (episode 20!) with an interview with Jon Ginoli from the band Pansy Division.
Eight songs from eight different bands. When life happens, throw music at it. Songs this week include: Cake, the Garden, SWMRS and more!
What do you want to hear on music breaks? Drop me a line here, twitter or facebook.
1. I Feel Fine – Riddlin’ Kids
2. Egg – The Garden
3. Drive North – SWMRS
4. Take Back the Power – The Interrupters
5. Pete Wentz is the Only Reason We’re Famous – Cobra Starship
6. Rock n’ Roll Lifestyle – Cake
7. More Than Rust – Night People
8. Reality TV – Mal Blum
*As always support the music you love by buying their songs, merchandise, and show tickets.
The first episode of Start the Music without a guest, but have no fear because that half hour of talking has been replaced with twenty-six shiny minutes of music from across the genres. Take it on a commute, listen on a lunch break, there’s something for everyone. For less than the cost of a latte in Canada you can own all these tracks.
Days before the episode dropped I got to see Trapper Schoepp live at the Commodore Ballroom in Vancouver, BC! An acoustic set with so much power! His song Bumper Cars is song number four, check it and the others out!
1. Fear – Americas Pastime
2. Back on Track – Counter Theory
4. Bumper Cars – Trapper Schoepp
5. Saturday Night – Johnny & the Razorblades
6. Time Heals – Arbors Lane
7. Russian Beers – Woodchuck
8. Warriors – Static Alice
9. There Goes my Baby – The Millwinders
*As always support the music you love by buying their songs, merchandise, and show tickets.[Top]